Resist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Next Meal At A Chinese Restaurant Might Be Roadkill!

Go down

Your Next Meal At A Chinese Restaurant Might Be Roadkill! Empty Your Next Meal At A Chinese Restaurant Might Be Roadkill!

Post by 1911guy Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Why do you idiot consumers keep patronizing Chinese restaurants with their substandard cleanliness, poisoned foodstuffs from China, and food past it's shelf life served to YOU?

WKYT TV News
- Kentucky

Customers at the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg, Ky.,
alerted authorities after they spotted something they probably wish they
hadn't: restaurant employees wheeling roadkill back to the kitchen.
Local CBS affiliate WYMT
interviewed the witnesses. The roadkill was apparently a decomposing deer
stuffed into a trash can. "There was actually a blood trail they were mopping up
behind the garbage can," customer Katie Hopkins said. "There was like a
tail, and like a foot and a leg sticking out of the garbage can, and
they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen."

Local health inspector Paul Lawson was called in to investigate.
Lawson said the restaurant owners told him they didn't know they were
doing anything wrong. "They said they didn't know they weren't allowed
to do that. So that makes me concerned that maybe they could have
before.

The restaurant has been temporarily shut down but will be eligible to reopen as soon as it passes another health inspection and proves it has been washed and sanitized.

You are RISKING YOUR LIFE when you eat at ANY Chinese restaurant!

Unrefrigerated Chicken delivery to Chinese restaurant, left at curb for flies to lay eggs!

Still want to eat at a Chinese Restaurant? See what these people eat in thier homeland! Do you think they are going to change their standards because they open a restaurant here? WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO BELOW - YES Those are Pet Dogs at a slaughterhouse! I don't want to hear about starving PPL! I have never eaten any meat (raised a vegetarian) and I am not starving. If you are so overpopulated that you have to eat dogs - START WEARING CONDOMS! ENOUGH of the politically correct making excuses for these PPL's behavior!
1911guy
1911guy
Blogger
Blogger

Back to top Go down