Resist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil GREEDY Developers - Tear Down Affordable Houses!

2 posters

Go down

Evil GREEDY Developers - Tear Down Affordable Houses! Empty Evil GREEDY Developers - Tear Down Affordable Houses!

Post by Pied Piper Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 am

Just another example of everything that is wrong with America! They are doing "tear downs" EVERYWHERE, even in places like Arkansas! Their goal is to make sure nowhere in the US is affordable, and all the poor live in slums! No one is "jealous" of you a%$holes, we are appalled at your excessive greed and lack of concern for any of the environmental or economic problems facing the world. You obtuse MORONS!

Some poor person could have used this home. What a GREEDY waste! BANK LOCAL Do NOT support these greedy corporate banks!

Typical greedy Chicagoans!

This is what THEIR greed has done to others!
Pied Piper
Pied Piper
Top Blogger
Top Blogger

Back to top Go down

Evil GREEDY Developers - Tear Down Affordable Houses! Empty Re: Evil GREEDY Developers - Tear Down Affordable Houses!

Post by devid_22 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:42 am

Yes dear, some consultants do fake deals for their benefits but, I am very lucky because when I bought my house my agent guided me everything properly and clearly. He also helped me in buying a nice flat at fewer prices then original. That’s why I suggest Arizona Luxury Real Estate consultant because I have now faith on their dealing.

devid_22

Back to top Go down