Resist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California Stupidity - 13 YO Boy detention for sharing lunch

Go down

California Stupidity - 13 YO Boy detention for sharing lunch Empty California Stupidity - 13 YO Boy detention for sharing lunch

Post by Consumer Alert Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:36 pm

California Middle School Gives Boy Detention for Sharing Lunch With Hungry Friend

California with it's control of it's subjects! The stupidity and government control in California never ends!

Kyle, a 13-year-old student at Weaverville Elementary School gave his chicken burrito to a friend who did not appear to be able to afford a full meal, and did not like the cheese sandwich given to him by the school. Bradford says he was not hungry at the time, so he gave the food to his hungry friend rather than waste it by throwing it out.
“It seemed like he couldn’t get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn’t really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn’t eat it,” said Bradford.
However, the school saw his gesture of kindness as something that needed to be stamped out pronto! Citing a district policy that prohibits students from sharing meals –including, apparently, meals provided by the school — the school gave Bradford detention.

Posted by: John Prager in Economic Issues, Education, Videos September 19, 2014
It’s not often parents can be proud of their children for getting detention, but Sandy Bradford has every reason to praise her son Kyle for the actions that landed him in the kid-slammer at school.
Kyle, a 13-year-old student at Weaverville Elementary School gave his chicken burrito to a friend who did not appear to be able to afford a full meal, and did not like the cheese sandwich given to him by the school. Bradford says he was not hungry at the time, so he gave the food to his hungry friend rather than waste it by throwing it out.
“It seemed like he couldn’t get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn’t really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn’t eat it,” said Bradford.

California Stupidity - 13 YO Boy detention for sharing lunch Deded10
However, the school saw his gesture of kindness as something that needed to be stamped out pronto! Citing a district policy that prohibits students from sharing meals –including, apparently, meals provided by the school — the school gave Bradford detention.
Consumer Alert
Consumer Alert

Back to top Go down