Resist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both?

2 posters

Go down

Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both? Empty Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both?

Post by NevinWeeksvip Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Everyone, Laughing
I own a business distributing disposable biodegradable dinnerware (to-go containers, cups, plates). I'm curious to know what you guys feel about carrying these products in your restaurant? Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both?
I'm trying to better my business for my customers and really try to meet their needs as best I can. Also, it would be most helpful if you can tell us how many containers you go through a day, size of your restaurant and location.
I'm from Los Angeles, and in beach cities like Santa Monica and Malibu, its city law to carry biodegradable containers.
Thanks so much guys!
Razz
Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both? 0

NevinWeeksvip

Back to top Go down

Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both? Empty Re: Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both?

Post by NevinWeeksvip Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 am

Impossible nobody does not care this kind of living and envinronment stuff nearby.

NevinWeeksvip

Back to top Go down

Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both? Empty Re: Do you really care about the environment or more of the marketing that comes with "going green" or both?

Post by  Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am

Nevin Weeks, Here is some biodegradable cutlery that you may be able to distribute that is NOT made in China. Don't get me wrong, I love Chinese PPL and culture. I just don't like the way the government acts, the abuse of animals, the way Chinese PPL are treated, lack of standards for food shipped here, and the huge carbon footprint shipping cheap junk from China when Americans can't find work:

Here... http://www.vegware.us/

Also here...
http://www.sustainablefoodservice.com/cat/biodegradable-foodservice-products.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NevinWeeksvip Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Bark wrote:Nevin Weeks, Here is some biodegradable cutlery that you may be able to distribute that is NOT made in China. Don't get me wrong, I love Chinese PPL and culture. I just don't like the way the government acts, the abuse of animals, the way Chinese PPL are treated, lack of standards for food shipped here, and the huge carbon footprint shipping cheap junk from China when Americans can't find work:

Here... http://www.vegware.us/

Also here...
http://www.sustainablefoodservice.com/cat/biodegradable-foodservice-products.htm
Well, your suggestions sound good except for China affection Razz

NevinWeeksvip

Back to top Go down

Post by  Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

No - no affection - I just don't blame the Chinese PPL or the culture for the evil deeds of the government or greedy businesses.

Great posts Nevin Weeks! Keep the interest going on the forum....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down